With the first qualifier on the books FAN Student Anglers taksws on Lake Belton for another opportunity to qualify for the Championship in the Spring . Where- Tournament Host Site
Belton Lake Outdoor Recreation Area
7999 Sparta Rd, Belton, TX 76513
When- October 19, 2019
Check in will start at 5:00am, there will be a boat safety check and we will release boats in numerical order at safe light.
NOTE : We will be at the Live Oak Pavilion area. Near the Carp boat ramp. You may launch at any ramp however you must come to the Live Oak Parking area near Carp Boat Ramp to check in be in line for the controlled launch.
BLORA Launch Fee is $3.00 Guest entrance fee $5.00 per vehicle.
- Adult captains can launch at other ramps but must have their boat for check-in and the official launch of boats in numbered order.
- Boat numbers will be randomly picked on Thursday and posted by Friday Evening.
- All rules should be understood and be mindful that FAN will utilize polygraph during the 2019-2020 season. FAN RULES
- Student anglers 17 and older must have a valid Tx Fishing License.
- We will message last minute changes or updates on the FAN Facebook page
Who is eligible?
Registration is open to all 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grade students. The entry fee for each tournament is $40 a boat with two team members and a qualified captain. Each team member must be a FAN member. Contestants must also have the signature of a parent or legal guardian in the provided space on the liability form of the online membership registration. Each team must consist of two eligible student contestants and one adult boat captain.
Weigh in – First flight is due in at 2PM at the holding tanks. You must be checked in at the check station on your designated flight time or be counted late.
Registration- All teams must register by Wednesday October 16th 9PM
Registration deadline will be the Wednesday prior to the tournament via online registration and payment only. Late registrations may be considered Saturday for complete teams only and will be added to the bottom of the boat launch sequence. Please contact email@example.com with any questions regarding registration or if you will register late.
Captains will also be recognized with the Academy Captains Awards including a $50 Academy gift card for the winning Captain and random drawing